Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Jetblue: Great Airline. Horrible Website!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Jetblue: Great Airline. Horrible Website!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2019, 6:19 am

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards (SE), Virgin America Elevate, Hyatt Gold Passport (Platinum), VIA Preference
Originally Posted by sbm12
Agreed that this is a huge problem for the company, especially as they know it is broken and have an alternate booking path for SMBs that does it "right" consistently, the BlueInc portal.

It is hard to tell if they are purposefully forgoing the connecting Mint fares to hold out for more O/D (theoretically higher yield) pax or if it is just too low a priority to get fixed. But it is definitely broken unless you're using BlueInc.
The thing is that as long as they don't discount for married segments (and if they, you know, mapped Mint to one of the not-lowest fare classes...say, map it to BluePlus but give BlueFlex baggage, etc.?) they wouldn't be losing out, period.
dtremit likes this.
Old Sep 24, 2019, 2:58 pm

Programs: Marriott LTG, HHonors Diamond, Nat'l Exec
This week it tried to charge me full price to switch to an EMS seat...from another EMS seat that I'd already paid for.
Old Sep 25, 2019, 6:07 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus, TrueBlue, SkyMiles, HH SM, Amtrak Guest Rewards
they revert to their "clear your cache" response for me
Old Sep 26, 2019, 4:37 pm

Originally Posted by dx3003
they revert to their "clear your cache" response for me
I got that and pushed back (after an extremely detailed email) and they're actually forwarding me on to their web team. Will report back here if anything comes of it...

Was feeling more motivated today after a seat I wanted had disappeared by the time I got through to a phone agent
Old Oct 1, 2019, 7:43 am

Programs: DL LOL, Mosaic, UAL Silver, MR Titanium
It is pretty well established that the B6 web booking process is far and away the worst in the industry in terms of speed, functionality, and reliability. Really nothing new here. What I would like to add, however, is that their mobile app is also horribly slow and unreliable.

It's quite the 1-2 punch.
Old Oct 1, 2019, 9:48 am

Originally Posted by CptnInc
It is pretty well established that the B6 web booking process is far and away the worst in the industry in terms of speed, functionality, and reliability. Really nothing new here. What I would like to add, however, is that their mobile app is also horribly slow and unreliable.
The only thing I'd add to this is that while they both fail often, they tend to fail in different ways. So if you can't do something on the web, try the app, and vice versa.

We shouldn't have to do this nonsense.
Old Dec 2, 2019, 8:38 am

Latest website joy -- cancelled an itinerary this morning, had it throw a payment error halfway through the process. End result is that my itinerary is CX and my refund is missing.

Mosaic line isn't even letting me through.

Thankfully not urgent for me today (was reminded I needed to change a January site when I saw the Cyber Monday sale) but yikes, what a mess.

Does anyone have an executive email for anyone at JetBlue?
Old Dec 2, 2019, 8:41 am

Programs: Mosaic. AA Gold, National EE, Avis PC
If it's not urgent, Mosaic line is likely to be your best bet in getting through, and getting it fixed. I'd suspect with the weather + Thanksgiving travel made this an exceptionally busy few days; perhaps just try in a few days. I don't think an email into the void will speed things up.
Old Dec 2, 2019, 9:08 am

Programs: DL LOL, Mosaic, UAL Silver, MR Titanium
I'm not sure an executive email would help. As far as I can tell, having the worst website and app in the industry is a major point of pride for JetBlue. If anything, your complaint would likely be taken as a compliment.
GW McLintock and RWPrincess like this.
Old Dec 2, 2019, 10:16 am

Programs: DL, LH, Marriott
Six calls to JB CS last week were all 30+ wait time, and the chat feature either wasn't available or returned error messages. Agent confirmed today that callback feature was eliminated (no explanation why), that website chat function and payment verification and session timeout were not working 'to spec'. Supervisor, however, was willing to refund my outstanding CX fee into my travel bank - they still excel at CS ... once you can get through. I advise that you keep trying, and hang up and try again if you don't get a reasonable response.

I am writing a feedback letter to express my dismay at this multi-point tech failure.

- ianbtv
Old Dec 4, 2019, 9:54 pm

Programs: UA 2MM
Yes, JetBlue web site is well behind the industry. Worst of any airline I regularly use. So many things are wrong, it is clear they do not think a poor web experience is worth the cost of fixing.

And yet, I still fly with them because of Mint.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.