Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Jetblue: Great Airline. Horrible Website!

Old Mar 31, 19, 11:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS, AA CK, DL PLT, HH DIA, MARRIOTT PLT, FAIRMONT LT PLT, HYATT DIA, SIXT PLT, AVIS PC

Jetblue's website is beyond terrible. It takes 3-4 attempts to login and during the session will get logged out and ask for passwords again. The website is beyond slow. Can't change reservations as it errors out. I do not know of any other airline that has such a terrible experience.
Old Mar 31, 19, 11:54 am
Company Representative - Autoslash

While we don't disagree with you, we've noticed that sometimes if you open an incognito window in your browser, or clear cookies, or use another browser entirely, the problems go away. It could be related to a corrupted cookie. Worth a shot, but we do agree that their website could use *a lot* of improvement.
Old Apr 1, 19, 6:19 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium / LTG, HHonors Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Nat'l Exec
Originally Posted by AutoSlash View Post
While we don't disagree with you, we've noticed that sometimes if you open an incognito window in your browser, or clear cookies, or use another browser entirely, the problems go away. It could be related to a corrupted cookie. Worth a shot, but we do agree that their website could use *a lot* of improvement.
Now if only I could figure out a similar solution to the daily email I've been getting about great rental car deals for my upcoming trip on 3/27
Old Apr 1, 19, 10:02 am

Jetblue's website has been .... for as long as I've flown with them, even with the recent update. Still, just a minor inconvenience for all the benefits of flying with them
Old Apr 8, 19, 2:34 pm

Originally Posted by Vincent Zuo View Post
Jetblue's website has been .... for as long as I've flown with them, even with the recent update. Still, just a minor inconvenience for all the benefits of flying with them
No it got much worse about 6 months ago when they revamped the website. It used to be OK in terms of speed and bugs. Now it is both slow and buggy. There may be slightly more functionality (though I couldn't say what that would be) -- but I'd be happy if they just restored the old site. I find that (with the current one) I can't use my standard browser -- it simply doesn't work.
Old Apr 9, 19, 9:58 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Marriott Plat., UA, NZ
Originally Posted by BostonAndy View Post
No it got much worse about 6 months ago when they revamped the website. It used to be OK in terms of speed and bugs. Now it is both slow and buggy. There may be slightly more functionality (though I couldn't say what that would be) -- but I'd be happy if they just restored the old site. I find that (with the current one) I can't use my standard browser -- it simply doesn't work.
Yes, the problems with not being able to sign-in/stale sessions definitely dates from that revamp. Was fine (but slow) before.
bmg42000 likes this.
Old Apr 10, 19, 8:46 am

Programs: Mosaic
I'm dreading how the website will perform today if they do indeed announce the new transatlantic routes...