Coach & Mint

Old Dec 21, 18, 8:30 am
Original Poster

Coach & Mint

We have chosen seats in row 2 going to Barbados on an A320 and Mint on our return flight. If they decide to change over to business or mint on our inbound flight, would we get first offering?
Old Dec 21, 18, 3:32 pm
Senior Mod and Moderator: Aegean Miles&Bonus and British Airways

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Spire
Bermuda, welcome to FT. It sounds like you’re flying with JetBlue, so we’ll move your query over to a more appropriate forum.

/mod
Old Dec 27, 18, 12:42 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
If they swap the equipment to an A321/Mint, I doubt they'd switch you to Mint. It'd likely be done by status and fare amount rather than row.
leonger likes this.
Old Dec 28, 18, 12:44 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum Elite, Hilton Silver, D23 Charter Member, JetBlue Mosaic
And even if they do switch the equipment last minute, the likelihood of them offering a full Mint service is pretty low. Mint can only be offered by specially trained crew members. Now they might let you sit in those seats but I wouldn't expect the full Mint service.
Old Dec 29, 18, 1:40 pm

Originally Posted by RWPrincess View Post
Mint can only be offered by specially trained crew members.
A couple of those “specially trained” crew members need retraining! Had a couple of Mint flights with barely any service aside from the meal order taking and delivery. The Mint flight attendant waited for the helper from main cabin to clear the dishes.
But I do have to say all the other Mint flight attendants are awesome - friendly, very attentive, and shows they care about the product they are representing. I make sure to send a compliment via JetBlue’s contact us page about them.
Old Dec 29, 18, 4:06 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic
No, you wouldn't. You'll be moved to row 6 due to your EMS seat.

Search this Thread