Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

JetBlue A320 Interior Cabin Restyling

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue A320 Interior Cabin Restyling

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2018, 7:18 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
From previous press releases, I think EMS was supposed to remain at 38", but I haven't actually measured it. The space to add two rows was supposed to come from the spaceflex galley and the slimming of the seats. The spaceflex galley was installed.
Old May 25, 2018, 7:40 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by sltlyamusd
I thought they nixed the proposed galley and crew rest area reconfiguration?
Nope. It is 100% there.

Though it is a galley/lav and not "crew rest" in the traditional airline definition of such. That phrase usually implies big seats or bunks for the crew to rest in on long-haul flights.
Old May 26, 2018, 3:34 pm

They said that EMS will be 35 inch. i don't know if that will include bulk head seating though.
Old May 28, 2018, 8:12 pm

Programs: B6/Mosaic/AF/VX/AS Gold Hertz PC HH Dia. AMEX Plat SPG/Marr Gold Nat. EE FPC Plat
Originally Posted by tphuang
They said that EMS will be 35 inch. i don't know if that will include bulk head seating though.
Which would be a drop from 38" as I understand
Old Jul 10, 2018, 8:07 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
N568JB should have been refreshed by now. The way to find out whether your flight has a refreshed A320 is to look at the seat map while searching for flights. An old config A320 will have a seat map. A refreshed A320 will yield the "Seat map not available for this itinerary" error. All flights that I've searched that N568JB is scheduled to operate yielded the error instead of an actual seat map.
sbm12 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.