Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Any experience getting Priority Pass lounge in SFO flying B6?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any experience getting Priority Pass lounge in SFO flying B6?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2019, 11:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by abwhitney
Now that jet blue is on their own terminal (1), any lounge access anymore? About to go to SFO departure. I think Delta lounge is in terminal 1 but I don't think priority pass gets you in there.
I don't see anything listed for SFO T1 on the PP site.

-J.
Old Oct 21, 2019, 11:54 am

Originally Posted by GW McLintock

-J.
So what we did was get there early enough and went through security to international terminal A (whichever one is right before Terminal 1 and has Air China and France). Then went to the Air France lounge. They had lots of food and complimentary wine, beer, and mixed drinks. There was no cost or voucher, just swiped the Passport card. They said we could have also tried Air China for more asian food if we wanted. Apparently it's the other international terminal that has the restaurant. However that one would have charged a guest fee and I'd have gotten a $28 credit to use. In Air France they didn't charge anything. I have my account through my Chase Reserve credit card so maybe it just used one of the free guest access credits per year it comes with?

Anyway, terminal was not super busy. We left with 1.5-2 hours left before departure over to Terminal 1 and did security again and went to our flight gate.

Didn't bother trying to use the Delta lounge in Terminal 1 since our access comes with Chase Visa, not Platinum Amex.
Old Oct 22, 2019, 12:33 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Bonvoy LT Titanium (x SPG LT), IHG Spire, UA Silver
Originally Posted by GW McLintock

-J.
Lounges are supposedly coming once the terminal fully opens. Right now just B6 and WN are there. Next set of gates open in March 2020. The DL gates are not presently connected to the B6/WN gates and the DL lounge is only accessible flying DL with AMEX platinum--not priority pass. AMEX platinum gets you into the Centurion Lounge in Terminal 3 but then you need to reclear security in Terminal 1. AF is the only priority pass lounge right now and supposedly they are closing at the end of the year for renovations.
Old Oct 22, 2019, 12:34 pm

Originally Posted by sfozrhfco
Lounges are supposedly coming once the terminal fully opens. Right now just B6 and WN are there. Next set of gates open in March 2020. The DL gates are not presently connected to the B6/WN gates and the DL lounge is only accessible flying DL with AMEX platinum--not priority pass. AMEX platinum gets you into the Centurion Lounge in Terminal 3 but then you need to reclear security in Terminal 1. AF is the only priority pass lounge right now and supposedly they are closing at the end of the year for renovations.
have you heard anything about air china's lounge being usagable? we didn't go up there but the rep at air france said PP was valid there.
Old Oct 23, 2019, 12:39 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
I wouldn't consider any of the credit card accessible SFO lounges convenient to B6 gates in T1. Note that due to construction you cannot presently walk directly from International A/G to T1; you have to do a full loop of the terminals. So Airtrain is the only realistic option.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.