Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Jfk i-d mct

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2017, 9:22 am
Original Poster

Jfk i-d mct

Does anyone know what the MCT is at JFK for connecting from FI to B6?
Old Apr 2, 2017, 11:26 am

do you have any luggage? FI is in terminal 7 and B6 is in terminal 5. So you'd have to go all the way around on the airtrans. And I'm assuming that you are clearing immigrations at terminal 7?
Old Apr 2, 2017, 11:31 am

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Bonvoy LT Titanium (x SPG LT), IHG Spire, UA Silver
Should be around 1 hour and 45 minutes for a legal connection. It is possible to do it faster if all the stars line up.
Old Apr 2, 2017, 1:56 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sfozrhfco
Should be around 1 hour and 45 minutes for a legal connection. It is possible to do it faster if all the stars line up.
Thanks, is this the published time, or are you estimating how long it should take?
Old Apr 2, 2017, 1:58 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tphuang
do you have any luggage? FI is in terminal 7 and B6 is in terminal 5. So you'd have to go all the way around on the airtrans. And I'm assuming that you are clearing immigrations at terminal 7?
I am not looking to find out how long it will take. I am trying to find out how short then connection can be on a single ticket.
Old Apr 2, 2017, 2:17 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Published MCT is 2:00.
Old Apr 2, 2017, 4:08 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Originally Posted by Aliquot
Does anyone know what the MCT is at JFK for connecting from FI to B6?
With B6 it's easy. If it is bookable, it is within MCT. B6 bakes MCT's into its software.

Simply try booking what you want and if it is bookable, it is within MCT.
Old Apr 2, 2017, 5:06 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sbm12
Published MCT is 2:00.
Thank you.
Old Apr 2, 2017, 5:11 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Often1
With B6 it's easy. If it is bookable, it is within MCT. B6 bakes MCT's into its software.

Simply try booking what you want and if it is bookable, it is within MCT.
All airlines that I know of work like this, but I didn't think you can book a ticket with a non B6 flight on the B6 web site. In this not true anymore? When I did this years ago they could not even do it over the phone and I had to book a B6/EI ticket with EI over the phone. Has that changed?
Old Apr 3, 2017, 6:51 am

Originally Posted by tphuang
So you'd have to go all the way around on the airtrans.
No T7 is just one stop to T5 if you make sure you take the airtrain that only goes to terminals and not Jamaica LIRR or Howard Beach/Parking Lots.

There are two tracks, the train you want is the one that travels in terminal descending order with T5 the next stop there is to T6. The other train/track T8 would be the next stop, if you go that way get off at T8 and walk to the other side to come back.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.