Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Help with using Travel Bank

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2017, 5:44 am
Original Poster

Help with using Travel Bank

Can I do 1 reservation for 3 people and pay using each persons travel bank or do I need to do 3 separate reservation in order to use the credits each person has.
Old Feb 5, 2017, 11:09 am

Afaik and in my personal experience, that would be 3 separate reservations. I wasn't able to add more than 1 travelbank account to a booking.
Old Mar 14, 2017, 8:36 pm

Is it possible to book tickets for 4 people through a travel bank balance or does it apply to tickets booked for the primary account holder?
Old Mar 15, 2017, 12:04 am

Originally Posted by r9anirudh
Is it possible to book tickets for 4 people through a travel bank balance or does it apply to tickets booked for the primary account holder?
You can book for as many passengers as you want, and it doesn't even have to include the primary account holder.
Old Mar 19, 2017, 12:02 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
Separate, but if you call them up they can make it a bit easier.
Old Jun 30, 2017, 4:31 pm

Can the travel bank be used only for in-flight food and/or beverages?
Old Jul 3, 2017, 8:29 pm

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic, DL PM
Originally Posted by babaghanoush85
Can the travel bank be used only for in-flight food and/or beverages?
The opposite. Travel bank can ONLY be used for tickets
Old Dec 27, 2017, 12:20 pm

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
I just flew JetBlue for the 1st time last week and now I have six $150 travel bank credits. I'll likely never fly them again as they don't serve my home airport and I would like to transfer them to someone. It seems like I have to book the tickets for them or provide them with my TB credentials when they book for this to work. Is there an easier way I am missing?!
Old Dec 27, 2017, 2:12 pm

Originally Posted by RockinRon
I just flew JetBlue for the 1st time last week and now I have six $150 travel bank credits. I'll likely never fly them again as they don't serve my home airport and I would like to transfer them to someone. It seems like I have to book the tickets for them or provide them with my TB credentials when they book for this to work. Is there an easier way I am missing?!
AFAIK there's no other way. Still I think it's fairly flexible since you are able to book for just about anyone, as long as you have their info. Just a reminder - the credits expire in a year, and can only be redeemed on JetBlue flights. Hopefully you can find a way to use them one way or another.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.