Wiki Posts
Search

Points posting slowly

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2016, 2:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic, DL PM
Points posting slowly

I flew on July 13th. Trueblue points still didn't post. Is that typical?
I'm used to American, where miles post the morning after a flight.
Old Jul 20, 2016, 7:00 pm
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Give it a week or so. It seems like everything (flight points, partner activity, etc) posts in batches or something
Old Jul 21, 2016, 10:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic, DL PM
Posted overnight
Old Jul 21, 2016, 1:09 pm

Programs: AS MVPG
I had two flights on the 13th, the first one posted a few days ago. Second one hasn't yet. Hoping it posts sometime today or overnight. Original flight was cancelled, so hoping that didn't somehow mess up my points earning on my re-booked flight.
Old Jul 28, 2016, 10:07 am

My points posted overnight but wanted to add the Family Plan where you can pool points as a family. What a stupid process that is! I have to create unique emails accounts for my young children- then go into those accounts myself and click "ok to add" to family plan. I then have to create a separate account for each child so that we can then pool them together. Why not just allow one email for the family and add the kids /spouse under one?
Old Jul 28, 2016, 10:22 am

Hi -

A lot of these programs seem to require unique email addresses. Maybe because they have it as a required field? Also maybe so they can send announcements out to more addresses?

It took 2 weeks for my recent flights to get posted. Also, if you change the reservation 2x, apparently it loses track if you booked the ticket online -- meaning it will not credit those 3points/$. When the light finally posted, I had to call in for them to manually credit the online booking points.
Old Aug 11, 2016, 4:50 pm

I am at 11 days for the outbound of a same day roundtrip - the return posted pretty quickly - a bit bizarre.
Old Aug 11, 2016, 10:22 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
How long do partner points (more specifically a hotel stay) typically take to post? Does it really take 6-8 weeks as indicated on the site?

Last edited by diburning; Aug 12, 2016 at 2:31 pm
Old Aug 12, 2016, 4:25 am

Originally Posted by Mister Nice
I am at 11 days for the outbound of a same day roundtrip - the return posted pretty quickly - a bit bizarre.
I flew Aug-1 and returned Aug-4. Aug 1 hasn't posted. Mosaic challenge from the Aug-4 flight should have been fulfilled easily.
Old Aug 19, 2016, 5:57 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond
lol this whole thing is a joke! I was approved for the 75K points match and did my round trip flight on Tuesday and nothing has posted yet...
Old Aug 19, 2016, 6:28 pm

Programs: AA PLAT (2.8MM), DL Diamond, UA*S, BA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LTE, Hilton DIAMOND, IHG PLT
Flew July 13th... no points posted. same for my friends.
Old Aug 19, 2016, 8:22 pm

Programs: AA LP pleb, QR Plat., Bonvoy Ti, IHG Diamond Amb, Foolish Hoarder of Miles, Fid. Def.
I emailed them after a slow posting last month. The TrueBlue system is apparently having some issues; I had some bonuses (like the Mosaic qualification bonus) fail to post, but a phone call got it sorted out in minutes. If it's been more than 7-10 days, call 'em.
Old Aug 22, 2016, 6:27 am

Programs: B6, Amtrak, DL, AA, Marriott, Hilton
On a recent round trip, (actually two one-ways), the points for the flight posted within 3-4 days. We bought up to EMS on the return, those points didn't post until two weeks later. Just as I was remembering to log in and fill out the missing points at the 14 day mark, they were there.
Old Aug 24, 2016, 10:45 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by diburning
How long do partner points (more specifically a hotel stay) typically take to post? Does it really take 6-8 weeks as indicated on the site?
Yes and sometimes longer. I've had issues with Hilton every single time.
Old Aug 24, 2016, 11:03 am

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Figures! I was waiting on the points for a Hilton stay. My points did post about 3-4 weeks later. TrueBlue badge awarded another week after that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.