Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How long for points to post?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2015, 9:09 am
Original Poster

How long for points to post?

New to JetBlue's TrueBlue program. How long does it take points to post? I flew them on Tuesday - 4 days ago - and still nothing. thoughts?
Old Sep 19, 2015, 1:15 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

I have been getting them about 5-7 days later lately. Not a huge deal except that they send a "thanks for flying" email which mentions the points. And then I go check my account and the points are not there yet. A bit annoying.
Old Sep 26, 2015, 6:01 pm

Flew MCO-BOS on Sep 15.

Still waiting (Sep 26) for points to post. Usually 5-7 days.
Old Sep 27, 2015, 8:04 am

BOS->RDU on the 14th and RDU->BOS on 17th. Neither have posted yet (September 27th).
Old Sep 27, 2015, 10:32 am

Points normally post in 5-7 days, but every few months they "upgrade their systems" and it causes delays. A few months ago some people (including myself) had to wait ~ a month for points. My September 11th flight posted in the normal timeframe, but my September 14th flight hasn't posted. My guess is that they are having more IT issues.

Don't bother calling them until the 15th day because they only guarantee to post points within 14 days. I will call them on the 29th if I still don't have my points.
Old Sep 29, 2015, 9:26 am
Original Poster

now i'm annoyed

it's been two weeks since I flew and nothing. I flew on the 15th and nothing. I also took two flights last week - one on the 21st and one on the 25th. nothing. I get that sometimes there can be a tech glitch, but this is just annoying. I fly UA a lot and their 2-3 day lag in posting miles is annoying. This is beyond.
Old Sep 29, 2015, 3:11 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
I'm still waiting for points from a MCO-JFK flight on Sep. 12. I just submitted a request and the screen I got back tells me to check back in 12 days!?! I got my points for the leg out on Sep. 8 but nothing for Sep. 12.

On another note, I've been fighting them for my AmEx Badge since July. I keep getting told that either they submitted the request or to check back in a few days. Since when is the onus on the paying customer? Terrible system.
Old Sep 29, 2015, 3:37 pm

Programs: Alaska Mileage Plan, Marriott Bonvoy, NEXUS
I flew RT 9/4-14. The points posted in about a week for the outbound leg, but the return leg still hasn't posted as of today (day 15, that is.)
Old Oct 1, 2015, 7:32 pm

Programs: hardly any
Flight of Sept 13, 2015: still not posted

I had a flight on Sun. Sept. 13 of this year; to date (Oct 1) the True Blue points still have not posted.

I have NEVER had an instance where flights posted in only 5 to 7 days, as claimed here.
Old Oct 1, 2015, 10:03 pm

Still waiting for my Sep 15 MCO-BOS flt to be posted (Oct 1).
Old Oct 2, 2015, 9:33 pm
Original Poster

now it's ridiculous

Okay - now this is ridiculous. I've gotten credit for two flights I simply did not take - I didnt fly the flights but now I just got points for these flights I did not fly. But I have not gotten credit for the last 4 segments I took legitimately. what is wrong with this airline???
Old Oct 3, 2015, 10:06 am

I called the Mosaic number yesterday and asked what was going on. Apparently they're implementing a new back-end and they're roughly 1-2 weeks behind in getting the points moved over to the the new system and catching up on points that have been accrued since then.
Old Oct 4, 2015, 1:06 am

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by Dodge DeBoulet
I called the Mosaic number yesterday and asked what was going on. Apparently they're implementing a new back-end and they're roughly 1-2 weeks behind in getting the points moved over to the the new system and catching up on points that have been accrued since then.
That seems to be the running excuse every time they are asked about it.

Two flights (booked separately) taken on 9/26 did not post. One flight taken on 9/29 posted already. I have zero confidence in the system to correctly post the EMS seat points even if the flights post eventually.
Old Oct 4, 2015, 9:00 am

Well, my points from the 9/28 BOS->RDU flight posted within the last 24 hours, but no such luck for the 9/14 and 9/17 flights. I went ahead and submitted missing miles requests for them just to be on the safe side.

Last edited by Dodge DeBoulet; Oct 4, 2015 at 9:08 am
Old Oct 5, 2015, 10:22 am

Programs: Alaska Mileage Plan, Marriott Bonvoy, NEXUS
My 9/14 flight has now posted.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.