Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How long for points to post?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2017, 1:00 am

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
My flight last month posted within 5 days. Flew on Monday, and it was already posted when I checked on Saturday.

Meanwhile, over at Delta, their flights post within an hour of boarding.
Old Sep 14, 2017, 9:14 am
Original Poster

okay....

This is all good to know. I've flown B6 several times in the two years since I originally posted this and really never noticed the delay before this most recent trip. I'm use to points on UA posting within two days of a flight (which still seems long), but I guess I just hadnt realized how long it takes jetBlue to post points. So odd.

Originally Posted by diburning
My flight last month posted within 5 days. Flew on Monday, and it was already posted when I checked on Saturday.

Meanwhile, over at Delta, their flights post within an hour of boarding.
Old Sep 3, 2018, 7:15 am

This is weak. Has been taking 7-10 days for B6 points to post. I kind of need to keep track as I check to see where I am status-wise for various programs (and adjust flights accordingly) this time of year.
Old Aug 18, 2020, 6:51 am
amm

I flew BOS-SEA 8/6-9 and am still waiting for points to post. Still within the two weeks, but this is wild. I normally fly American (which has not great IT) and flights post within 24 hours.
Old Nov 3, 2023, 7:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Lifetime Diamond, CX Gold, Mrs. Pickles travels for free
Well, my last two flights, both simple one-ways on B6 metal, B6 ticket stock, bought from the B6 website while signed in my account, did not post in the first two weeks. Submitted requests, still "pending." This is pretty pathetic...
Old Nov 11, 2023, 9:12 am

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Jeez, JetBlue takes a long time to post miles... 5 days later and still nada. used to other airlines that are within 1-2 days. Is this normal?
Old Nov 11, 2023, 10:42 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Unfortunately yes
Old Nov 16, 2023, 9:44 pm

Programs: UA PP (2MM), BA gold
And does that mean I should set the calendar for 20-30 days for Jet Blue to post to Hawaiian Airlines?
Old Dec 19, 2023, 6:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Lifetime Diamond, CX Gold, Mrs. Pickles travels for free
Originally Posted by Pickles
Well, my last two flights, both simple one-ways on B6 metal, B6 ticket stock, bought from the B6 website while signed in my account, did not post in the first two weeks. Submitted requests, still "pending." This is pretty pathetic...
It just gets better. One of them is still "Pending" and the other one has been "rejected." As part of the process, I uploaded an image of the boarding pass, which doesn't have my TrueBlue number on it, but it does say "TRUE BLUE" on the upper left hand corner. I also have the ticket receipt listing my number. How do I get these clowns to post the miles? Should I file again using the ticket receipt this time?
Old Dec 20, 2023, 8:04 am

Data point... Flew B6 JFK-SAN on 11/30 booked through B6 app while logged in. Nothing posted after 2 weeks. Put in Missing points request 12/15 and still waiting.

Now the kicker... I am currently a couple of tiles shy of 100. This flight would give me 1 tile (I know, cheap flight indeed). I spoke to customer service just now and they "see" the flight yet can't do anything with it AND they could NOT guarantee that if it posted in January that the tile earned would count for 2023. It might go to 2024.

B6 really needs to get this fixed!
Old Dec 20, 2023, 12:22 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, JetBlue Mosaic, United Silver
Originally Posted by n2qmt
Data point... Flew B6 JFK-SAN on 11/30 booked through B6 app while logged in. Nothing posted after 2 weeks. Put in Missing points request 12/15 and still waiting.

Now the kicker... I am currently a couple of tiles shy of 100. This flight would give me 1 tile (I know, cheap flight indeed). I spoke to customer service just now and they "see" the flight yet can't do anything with it AND they could NOT guarantee that if it posted in January that the tile earned would count for 2023. It might go to 2024.

B6 really needs to get this fixed!
Coincidently, I am also waiting for a SAN flight to post. SAN-BOS on 9/19. Requested missing points on 10/5, got a rejection on 11/7, no explanation given. Chatted support who filed a new missing points request that is still pending...

The B6 computer system sure has its issues.
Old Dec 26, 2023, 9:29 am

I have the same question but for Tiles.
Old Dec 26, 2023, 12:09 pm

Programs: Free agent, value for my money
Data point: 19 December flight from UK to NY. Points and Tiles both posted 23 December.
Old Dec 26, 2023, 1:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

It just gets better. One of them is still "Pending" and the other one has been "rejected." As part of the process, I uploaded an image of the boarding pass, which doesn't have my TrueBlue number on it, but it does say "TRUE BLUE" on the upper left hand corner. I also have the ticket receipt listing my number. How do I get these clowns to post the miles? Should I file again using the ticket receipt this time?
Now it gets curiouser and curiouser. Went back and refiled the one that was "rejected", and a popup indicated that I had already filed for that flight and ticket number. 24 hours later, the miles and tiles for the "rejected" flight post. Go figure. So maybe the popup is just a red herring? I refiled the other flight, still pending, let's see what happens there.

Some quality IT over at B6. Par for the course for this LCC charging full prices. It used to be pretty good, but that was a long long time ago.
Old Dec 27, 2023, 1:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Now it gets curiouser and curiouser. Went back and refiled the one that was "rejected", and a popup indicated that I had already filed for that flight and ticket number. 24 hours later, the miles and tiles for the "rejected" flight post. Go figure. So maybe the popup is just a red herring? I refiled the other flight, still pending, let's see what happens there.

Some quality IT over at B6. Par for the course for this LCC charging full prices. It used to be pretty good, but that was a long long time ago.
But wait, there's more! I refile for the other "pending" flight, same popup comes up indicates that I have already filed for that flight. 24 hours later, the points post. But still lists both flights, one "rejected", one "pending"...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.