Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue Lost My Checked Baggage!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2014, 6:30 pm
Original Poster

JetBlue Lost My Checked Baggage!

I was flying from Milan Malpensa to NY JFK on the 08/16/2014 and then to Orlando MCO during the same day. The first flight was with Emirates and the second was with JetBlue, both bought on Emirates' site. I picked up my bag, I went through immigration and then I reloaded my bag at the Emirate connection desk at terminal 4 of the JFK. After that I went to the terminal 5 and I flown to Orlando. I made the claim at the Orlando airport and they told me in a really polite manner that I will have received my bag during the next few days. As of now I am still without my bag! Does anyone know how to speed up the process or to contact someone who can help me more than that guy at MCO?
Thanks
Old Aug 21, 2014, 8:01 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Happens all the time. EK didn't get your bag to B6 in time, so your bag missed the B6 flight. Not sure why you say that B6 lost the bag (although maybe B6 did - but you don't know).

Chances are that the bag will show up on one of the next few flights from JFK. There isn't anybody to call to "speed" this up because EK has to get the bag to B6 and B6 load it on the next flight.

Almost all bags show up in 1-2 days. They aren't even considered "lost" for 14.
Old Aug 21, 2014, 10:26 pm
Original Poster

The strange thing is that I picked up and then re-loaded at the connection desk at the same time in the same moment both the two bags which were mine and only one got to Orlando, so I am wondering on where could be the other bag right now and why only one arrived on time with my flight.

They told me the same thing today but today is the fifth day and I am quite desperate, they told me that after the fifth day the claim will be handled by the corporate office which will start the reimbursement process, so I don't need any reimburse, I need my bag back even in a month if it is necessary!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.