Wiki Posts
Search

New Cabin Design

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2013, 6:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: jetBlue TrueBlue, Marriott Rewards, Hilton Honors Diamond
New Cabin Design

We have just revealed our new cabin interior for the 321. Here is the business class design that everybody has been waiting for!

Jetblue New Cabin Interior
Old Aug 3, 2013, 6:56 pm
Original Poster

The 320s should also be getting the updated refreshed look eventually. I haven't heard a time frame on that or if it is a sure thing.
Old Aug 3, 2013, 10:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by JetBlueFA
We have just revealed our new cabin interior for the 321. Here is the business class design that everybody has been waiting for!

Wow! It's beautiful and grogeous! I am really like it lots. I'm sure those customers will like it lots. It's exactly look same as AA, US, UA and etc. I like a new cabin interior.
Old Aug 3, 2013, 11:16 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat

Interesting... looks like C is 1X2?
Old Aug 4, 2013, 6:27 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by amejr999
Interesting... looks like C is 1X2?
Nope. Some rows are 2-2 and some are 1-1. It staggers. The 1-1 rows are the "suites" in C.

I'm a bit surprised this was released over the weekend rather than on Monday at GBTA as I was originally told it would be.
Old Aug 4, 2013, 12:17 pm

Programs: UA Plat, Copa Pres. Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, SPG LT Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by sbm12
Nope. Some rows are 2-2 and some are 1-1. It staggers. The 1-1 rows are the "suites" in C.

I'm a bit surprised this was released over the weekend rather than on Monday at GBTA as I was originally told it would be.
Any of your JetBlue insider sources saying whether the C seats / suites are indeed angled as the video seems to imply?
Old Aug 4, 2013, 12:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT,AS,UA PP,J6,FB,EY,LH,SQ,HH Dmd,Hyatt Glbl,Marriott Plat,IHG Plat,Accor Gold
Looks good! Is the IFE improved as well? And if so, in what ways?
Old Aug 4, 2013, 12:23 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Thunderroad
Looks good! Is the IFE improved as well? And if so, in what ways?
Talk was that LiveTv has a whole new system in the works that will be introduced on the 321s. From that I mean a better user interface, more channels and better reliability. The new system is suppose to be lighter and more durable. I haven't heard anything more solid in quite some time but the next time I see a LiveTv technician i'll try to get some information out of them.
Old Aug 4, 2013, 12:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT,AS,UA PP,J6,FB,EY,LH,SQ,HH Dmd,Hyatt Glbl,Marriott Plat,IHG Plat,Accor Gold
Talk was that LiveTv has a whole new system in the works that will be introduced on the 321s. From that I mean a better user interface, more channels and better reliability. The new system is suppose to be lighter and more durable. I haven't heard anything more solid in quite some time but the next time I see a LiveTv technician i'll try to get some information out of them.
Thanks! I've only flown JetBlue a few times, but these changes combined with the always-superior legroom in coach are getting me (and I would bet others) a lot more interested.
Old Aug 4, 2013, 1:47 pm
Original Poster

All 320s and 190s will be updated next year with new slimmer seats with adjustable headrests, in seat power for all seat and the current Tvs will be replaced with 10.1" and will have access to over 100 directv channels.
Old Aug 4, 2013, 1:53 pm
Original Poster

Transcon A321

Onboard Product Details

Total Seating Capacity 159

Core Experience Seats 143

Suites 4

Lie-flat seats 12

Even More Space seats 41

Bed length
(Suites and lie-flat seats) 6 ft 8 in

Seatback screen size
(Core Experience) 10.1 in

Seatback screen size
(Suites and lie-flat seats) 15 in

Live television channels 100

Live satellite radio channels 100+

Lavatories 4

Emergency exits 8
Old Aug 4, 2013, 1:55 pm
Original Poster

High Density A321

Onboard Product Details

Total Seating Capacity 190

Even More Space seats 41

Seatback screen size 10.1 in

Live television channels 100

Live satellite radio channels 100+

Lavatories 4

Emergency exits 8
Old Aug 4, 2013, 2:50 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Wish I could be there the first time a Transcon A-321 is swapped for a High Density A-321 and chaos ensues

All kidding aside, it looks like a great leap forward for JetBlue and I'm most interested in trying it out. I plan to have zero status next year so this certainly would beat flying on a major with no status.
Old Aug 4, 2013, 2:51 pm

Transcon A321
what is that "SECRET" room behind row 5?(on the right side, behind business class)

Is it the honeymoon suite or initiation room for the Mile High Club, I hope?

Last edited by CenterWaters; Aug 4, 2013 at 2:58 pm
Old Aug 4, 2013, 2:56 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by CMK10
Wish I could be there the first time a Transcon A-321 is swapped for a High Density A-321 and chaos ensues

All kidding aside, it looks like a great leap forward for JetBlue and I'm most interested in trying it out. I plan to have zero status next year so this certainly would beat flying on a major with no status.
I've been asking the same question. What's the backup plan if a 321 goes tech. Are we going to have a spare sitting around just in case or is a 320 going to be subbed or a high density 321?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.