Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Only EMS seats left?

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2013, 7:55 am
Original Poster

Only EMS seats left?

Thought I had seats and went in for a flight this Friday and only EMS seats are left. Is there anyway to get these for free before gate checkin?
Old May 22, 2013, 10:21 am
djs

Programs: UA, Hertz Gold, AA Gold, DL Silver
Not likely, however when you go to the airport if the EML seats are still the only ones left you will get one for free. JetBlue may offer people checking in at the airport an opportunity to buy EML seats, which would then open up some "regular" seats. If this happens you would be relegated to one of the regular ones (unless you opted to pay up).

If you are flying on a 190 which has 2x2 seating, it's probably not a big deal but if you are on a 320 which has 3x3 seating, there's risk you will wind up in a middle seat.

JetBlue's seating is fairly generous even when you aren't in the EML seats, so unless you are over 6 feet tall or see value in boarding early (and in some instances having expidited security), I'd roll the dice and not pay in advance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.