Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

truegiving: donate any number of expiring points to charity of your choice

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2012, 7:14 am
Original Poster

for those of us who fly jetblue infrequently and don't accumulate enough points for a free flight, there is an option to use those points for a good cause: truegiving. from the website:
Give to your choice of millions of causes around the world.

TrueBlue makes it easy to give to the causes you care about most. TrueBlue gives you the power of choice, so you can use your TrueBlue points to give locally or globally to the causes YOU love.
the best part is that you can give as many points as you want (or have), down to the penny. be aware that the points to donation calculator may be off by a point or two, apparently due to rounding.

i was glad i was able to put a few thousand points to good use that otherwise would have expired tomorrow!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.