Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

we found your reservation but you can't olci- why?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2012, 8:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold

Just tried to check in on line for a jet blue flight later today and the error says ,"we found your reservation but can't check you in,please go to a desk at the airport"

What does this usually mean?
we paid for 1 a and c a number of weeks ago.
Its the last flight of the day and was already schedule changed a few weeks ago to an hour later.

Is it possibly overbooked or worse cancelled?
Can we find out before we go to the airport? How?What would our options be?

Thanks
Old Nov 20, 2012, 11:30 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hertz Pres. Circle, HHonors Diamond
I would just call them up directly to see if they can tell you over the phone the reason why you can't check-in. I'm not sure if this rule applies to jetBlue, but I think they first ask for any volunteers if a flight is oversold.
Old Nov 20, 2012, 1:31 pm

Programs: jetBlue TrueBlue, Marriott Rewards, Hilton Honors Diamond
the chance of your flight being overbooked is very very very slim. We don't overbook except only in extreme cases. There is a good chance that it's just a glitch in the system that is preventing you from OLCI. As gk17 mentioned i'd give our reservations center a call and see what the holdup may be.
Old Nov 20, 2012, 1:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Thanks folks.
The kiosks wouldn't work either but no problems at the desk.
The agent didn't know why.
All sorted now anyway.
Old Nov 20, 2012, 5:33 pm

Programs: TrueBlue, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Enterprise Plus
sometimes if your name or similar is on the no fly list it wont you check in
Old Nov 27, 2012, 12:28 pm

Programs: US SP, JetBlue Mosaic, AMEX Plat
Out of 100+ B6 flights, I had this ONCE. The system apparently never authorized/charged my credit card yet the reservation was confirmed and I was on the flight. They didn't catch it until I showed up at the ticket counter being denied OLCI and Kiosk check-in.... I had to pull up my bank records on my phone because I didn't believe them but sure enough, the website never charged my card. Go figure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.