Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

I don't Get emailed Jetblue Special or Promo Codes

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2012, 2:34 pm
Original Poster

I am a jetblue trueblue member and most recently received the jetblue amex card. Last year after my flight with jetblue I was getting emails. However I did change internet providers so I updated my email address under my account page and I no longer get the specials and promo codes. One of my co workers gets those emails alomst weekley. Do I need to call them to fix this, or is this something that can be done on the website? I verifed all my information is correct under my trueblue account page and went into my profile.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Old Nov 25, 2012, 1:20 pm

Have you checked your spam filters? I'm constantly amazed what gets trapped there on one of my accounts. For example: the marketing emails go through, receipts from actual purchases get trapped.
Old Nov 27, 2012, 4:37 pm

Programs: TrueBlue, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Enterprise Plus
this is a problem with the database provider they use, and they have had no interest in fixing it for the year that it's been going on when people change their email addresses. I've tried to get mine fixed many times, and their IT department is clueless. I know what the issue is and trying to walk them thru fixing it feels like talking to someone who has never turned on a pc.

Sign up without your trueblue account to another email address and you will get the general promo emails.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.