Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Help and info please

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2012, 4:56 am
Original Poster

Help and info please

I am travelling from the UK to Costa Rica. After looking at all sorts of different routes vis USA I came across a flight operated by Jet Blue from JFK direct to LIR at a very reasonable rate. The flight takes longer obviously than the LHR MIA LIR option but I thought I might spend a couple of days in New York as I have never been there. Just wanted to ask peoples opinion of Jet Blue and their comfort, realiability etc. as I have never heard of them .
Thank you
Old Jul 9, 2012, 6:49 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Very comfortable and reasonably reliable. I'd do it.
Old Jul 9, 2012, 8:32 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sbm12
Very comfortable and reasonably reliable. I'd do it.
Thank you for your help. All I need now is to figure out what do for 2 days in NYC. Im sure I wont have any trouble with that
Old Jul 9, 2012, 1:49 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by TermsApply
Thank you for your help. All I need now is to figure out what do for 2 days in NYC. Im sure I wont have any trouble with that
Lots of discussions in the NYC form here.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/new-york-city-465/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.