Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Waiting for Jet Blue new fares ?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2012, 5:32 pm
Original Poster

Cool Waiting for Jet Blue new fares ?

Crusing time coming soon . Just waiting for Jetblue to open booking for Feb / Mar 2013. Cruisng the Carnival Glory feb 24 2013. This will be our 1st time flying from Niagara Buffalo airport. Usually fly from Toronto . We like the non stop flights if possible. Does anyone have any idea when Jet blue will open it's fares for that time?
Old Jun 25, 2012, 6:41 pm

Welcome to FT, challon! You've posted in CommunityBuzz, which serves as the area for FTers to coordinate meetups and share stories. Your question belongs in the JetBlue forum. I've alerted a mod to move it there, and you'll most likely find answers there much more quickly.
Old Jun 25, 2012, 8:08 pm
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by cmn.jcs
Your question belongs in the JetBlue forum. I've alerted a mod to move it there....
thank you

Willie
co-mod Community Buzz
Old Jun 25, 2012, 8:23 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by challon
Crusing time coming soon . Just waiting for Jetblue to open booking for Feb / Mar 2013. Cruisng the Carnival Glory feb 24 2013. This will be our 1st time flying from Niagara Buffalo airport. Usually fly from Toronto . We like the non stop flights if possible. Does anyone have any idea when Jet blue will open it's fares for that time?
The past three years an extension covering that range came out in mid-July. No guarantees, but that seems like a good place to keep an eye out. more details here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/jetbl...on-thread.html.

Also keep in mind that when the schedule is released the fares probably won't be cheapest.
Old Jun 26, 2012, 4:09 am
Original Poster

Thankyou for the info .I will keep awatch on the the Jetblue site. Sorry about the wrong area i'm still learning how the site works.
challon
Old Jul 22, 2012, 10:54 pm

Fares are now up through end of April 2013.
Old Jul 23, 2012, 4:25 am
Original Poster

jetblue fares

Freecia ^
Thankyou for the heads up on Jetblue Fares. Looking into it now.

challon

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.