Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

When is the best time to get the lowest price on JB flights?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2012, 9:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: MSC Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, RCCL Platinum, IHG Platinum Elite

When is the best time to get the lowest price on JB flights? When they first come out? 3-4 months before your flight? or when?

Thanks
Old Mar 22, 2012, 5:57 am

Programs: PC Plat, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold,HHonors Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, National Exec Elite
If you are going to fly b6 often you can always get a credit for a future flight if the price goes down. Its cost nothing just like WN does.
Old Mar 22, 2012, 9:56 am

Programs: US silver, DL exGM, UA ex1K (now GM), B6, WN, AA
One day sales, generally on a Tuesday, but not every Tuesday. For me, always when it is inconvenient...

As others noted...buy early. Then check again on Tuesdays, and call in for credit for the fare decrease.
Old Mar 22, 2012, 1:44 pm

afsinfo,
can you expand on that? Is it Tuesdays, funny I never compared it to a day of the week. Lately, B6 have been higher in cost then US, but I like B6 better and those are the only choices I have for discount carriers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.