Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue Wins JD Power Award

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2010, 6:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: jetBlue TrueBlue, Marriott Rewards, Hilton Honors Diamond
JetBlue Wins JD Power Award

Today Jetblue won the JD Power Award for the 6th straight year!

Low Cost Airline Ratings
Old Jun 8, 2010, 8:39 am

Programs: trueblue ,mileageplus skymiles, hilton honors silver
Reservation experiance

Originally Posted by JetBlueFA
Today Jetblue won the JD Power Award for the 6th straight year!

Low Cost Airline Ratings
B6 only got 2 stars for the reservation experiance (which we can understand) and 5 stars overall . WN got 5 starts for the reservation experiance and 5 stars for boarding . (I guess people like not having a reserved seat). Congrats to B6 . I think the lack of first luggage charge helps.

Last edited by bmg42000; Jun 8, 2010 at 8:41 am Reason: pressed wrong key
Old Jun 8, 2010, 9:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: jetBlue TrueBlue, Marriott Rewards, Hilton Honors Diamond
We looked over the matrix and all the scoring (for 2009) while at recurrent and the one thing that I think won it for us was the inflight crew (honking my own horn there ) and the new planes. The other categories we lagged behind the others. I was not expecting to win it this year just based on the JFK runway construction and the Sabre switch over.
Old Jun 8, 2010, 10:34 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by JetBlueFA
I was not expecting to win it this year just based on the JFK runway construction and the Sabre switch over.
The runway construction hasn't really screwed you guys that badly; the weather has mostly cooperated and the number of days with significant ops issues was pretty low. Plus the survey wrapped up in April so recent things didn't contribute to the rankings.

And other than the hold times for calling in the Sabre change actually went pretty smoothly. We can all gripe about things that aren't great with it but the fact remains that there were no significant service outages or major flight cancellations as part of the effort. That alone is quite significant for such a migration.
Old Jun 8, 2010, 11:04 am

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Bonvoy LT Titanium (x SPG LT), IHG Spire, UA Silver
..and yesterday, I only waited for two minutes to get through to TrueBlue. Within a couple of months when Old True Blue is officially put to rest, this should improve as well. Traffic was up nearly 10% in May, so things are looking up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.