B6 adds second daily JFK-KIN

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2010, 11:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
B6 adds second daily JFK-KIN

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/JetBlu....html?x=0&.v=1

Its nice to see B6 has been additional more capacity growth from JFK hub. Hopefully, B6 will have to be reconsider to start new routes FLL-KIN/MBJ anytime soon.

Regards
Old Mar 18, 2010, 11:20 am

Originally Posted by N830MH
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/JetBlu....html?x=0&.v=1

Its nice to see B6 has been additional more capacity growth from JFK hub. Hopefully, B6 will have to be reconsider to start new routes FLL-KIN/MBJ anytime soon.

Regards
I too hope they size the opportunity to add FLL-Jamaica. Especially Air Jamaica going away, B6 could grab some of their passengers in addition to disgruntled Spirit passengers. And they should add FLL-Santiago, it's a no brainer.

Last edited by MrPresident1776; Mar 18, 2010 at 11:23 am Reason: sounds better
Old Mar 19, 2010, 5:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by MrPresident1776
I too hope they size the opportunity to add FLL-Jamaica. Especially Air Jamaica going away, B6 could grab some of their passengers in addition to disgruntled Spirit passengers. And they should add FLL-Santiago, it's a no brainer.
I am completely agree with you. B6 will have to be consider to get announced more new routes FLL-MBJ/KIN/STI nonstop. I believe the loads will be very successful out of FLL. I am already heard JM will eventually to leave from FLL real soon. It will getting a real trouble with the financial costly. Because the entire terminal 4 in FLL are very extremely overcrowded and it was not enough the ticket counter space for another carriers. So now, it has been already completion done more new ticket counter space is on others side of the terminals.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.