Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cerulean Tower Hotel question

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2023, 2:54 am
Original Poster

Cerulean Tower Hotel question

For an upcoming trip to Tokyo, this hotel looks perfect for me (rooms, location, etc.). But one or two reviews say that it does not offer wireless in the rooms? That would be a deal-breaker. The hotel hasn't responded to my query about this yet. If anyone knows for sure, please respond--thanks.
Old Jul 12, 2023, 4:43 am

Programs: UA
Originally Posted by ptaipei
For an upcoming trip to Tokyo, this hotel looks perfect for me (rooms, location, etc.). But one or two reviews say that it does not offer wireless in the rooms? That would be a deal-breaker. The hotel hasn't responded to my query about this yet. If anyone knows for sure, please respond--thanks.
If you're staying at the Cerulean Tower Hotel in Shibuya, the hotel website says that it is free for guests. (I tried but could not embed the link.)
Old Jul 12, 2023, 5:16 am

Programs: Delta
Go here and scroll down to the section titled "[size=13px]About our Internet Environment".[/size]

https://www.tokyuhotelsjapan.com/glo...ing/index.html
Old Jul 12, 2023, 5:53 am
Original Poster

Got it. Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.