Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Japan
Reload this Page >

late sunday night in niseko (hirafu) - what's open?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2016, 2:49 pm
Original Poster

Planning my first time trip to Japan in february and will be going to ski in niseko.
Our plane will land at Chitose at 7:40pm. Am I correct in expecting we wouldn't get to our hotel until around 10:30 or 11?

If so, is anything likely to be open at that time still to get a late dinner/snack?
Old Jun 1, 2016, 8:30 pm

You might want to consider eating at the airport when you arrive. If you're a fan of ramen, New Chitose has an area with a "ramen alley" on the domestic side, with 10 popular Hokkaido ramen shops in one place. There are also a variety of other restaurants as well.

It'll probably take 3 hours, maybe a little less, to get to Niseko via the bus, so it might be worth eating before you head to your hotel. Not too familiar with Niseko, so I can't give any insight as to whether things around there will be open.
Old Jun 2, 2016, 5:53 pm
Original Poster

thanks!! good to know.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.