Wiki Posts
Search

IACE-USA One-Day Sale - 6 February 2016

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2016, 12:36 am
Yub
Original Poster

IACE-USA One-Day Sale - 6 February 2016

IACE-USA will have a one-day sale on 6 Feb 2016, which is today or tomorrow depending on your time zone. More info can be found on their website here:

http://www.iace-usa.com/en/news/wla5-20160105-2-en-2/

One example is for LAX-Tokyo for $484 roundtrip including taxes and fuel surcharge, with departures from 6 Feb through 10 May. From 11 May through 31 July, the fare is $684.

Reservations must be made over the phone by calling directly to one of their offices listed on the sale information page, beginning at 9:00 AM in the local time zone for that office. No walk-ins or website reservations are accepted for this sale.

Past IACE specials that I've looked into were on Delta. While they don't mention the airline on the website, they will tell you over the phone.

There are over 30 departure cities listed, so perhaps this will be attractive to some folks who aren't near the typical international gateway airports.

I have no connection to IACE-USA, but I am on their email list.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.