Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flying to Japan from Canada or USA

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2013, 1:23 pm

Programs: Former UA Premex, now dirt
Originally Posted by bennyblanco
... I'll check out OZ, but didn't realize they had a direct flight out of the US. I'm willing to connect, but I'm in Canada - already have to make one connection to the US.
I just came back from Japan where I flew over UA first and ANA business back. The UA First Suite blew away ANA business on the 787.

I didn't realize you were starting in Canada. In that case, I'd plug in YYZ as the start rather than ORD. Take a look at Air Canada. Their first class doesn't suck.
Old Oct 20, 2013, 2:00 pm

Programs: Tokyo Monorail Diamond-Encrusted-Platinum
Originally Posted by bennyblanco
I'm willing to connect, but I'm in Canada
I've heard that Canada is quite a big place. Would you care to narrow it down for us?
Old Oct 20, 2013, 2:06 pm
Original Poster

abmj-jr - Wow.. really, huh? I thought the business product on the newer ANA planes was really nice? All I've been reading about is how the UA First product is hit or miss; usually miss.

Sounds like the same with AC..

I'm in Ottawa.. so I have to connect somewhere, be it YYZ in Cananda or ORD, IAD, JFK in the USA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.