Wiki Posts
Search

Help: Getting from CTS to Niseko

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2016, 8:41 pm
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by kmcbrid2
I arrive at 8:05 so looks like bus is fastest way to ski. However, will I have enough time to clear immigration/customs to make the 9:10 bus?

Other than taxi are there any other options for getting from CTS to Niseko?
as long as you dont arrive behind a plane full of koreas or chinese, you'll be fine. koreans and chinese takes more time to clear immigration than others from HK, TW or SEA, for some strange reasons.
Old Jan 6, 2016, 10:18 am

Programs: UA GS>1K>Nothing; DL DM 2MM; AS 75K>Nothing>MVP
Car rental.
Old Dec 30, 2016, 12:08 am

Programs: spg gold, hilton silver, aa platinum, ci gold
The company I used was Hokkaido Resort Liner to get up to Kiroro.
http://www.access-n.jp/winter2015/sp/en/

They have a service counter at both Domestic and International arrivals @ CTS and there are multiple buses to and from the ski resorts daily - Niseko is on the list.

Tips from my experience:
Book in advance both your trip to and from the mountain
Book & pay from their website and pay via paypal. Reservation non refundable.

My flight came in a day late, and they were very cool and though I missed my original reservation, they let ride the next available bus when I got in.

No toilets on the bus, but there are 10 minute rest stops along the way.

If you have luggage, it's hella easier than trying to get to a train, and then maybe switch trains, and or standing in line waiting for a taxi in the cold.

From a cost perspective, it's also not expensive. US$100 each way for a family of 4

Buses were fairly clean and well kept.
Billy Bandit likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.