Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HND arrival; immigration wait time?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2011, 10:55 am
Original Poster

HND arrival; immigration wait time?

Has anyone recently flown JFKHND? Quite a number of widebodies arriving around the same time +/- 2200 so wondering what the immigration experience has been like.
Old Jul 14, 2011, 11:31 am
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
As this question is not specific to AA or AAdvantage, we'll send this off to the helpful experts in the Japan forum for further assistance. Thanks!

/JY1024, AA forum co-moderator
Old Jul 14, 2011, 11:32 am

Programs: AA PLT Pro 2MM, DL Gold, UA Silver, Marriott Ambassador + LT Plat, COFC Venture X, HHonors Diamond
Talking

Originally Posted by jamienbaker
Has anyone recently flown JFKHND? Quite a number of widebodies arriving around the same time +/- 2200 so wondering what the immigration experience has been like.
Last week when I arrived we parked at a remote stand and had to take a bus to the terminal building. I had no wait and was on the monorail within 15 minutes of deplaning.
Old Jul 14, 2011, 11:52 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by AAerSTL
Last week when I arrived we parked at a remote stand and had to take a bus to the terminal building. I had no wait and was on the monorail within 15 minutes of deplaning.
Just the sort of guidance I was looking for. Many thanks.
Old Jul 18, 2011, 7:29 pm

Programs: UA GS, SQ PPS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Accor Gold
At HND, I've never waited more than 5 minutes for immigration. Most times, arriving in C from Asia on NH, I've been the only person in the foreigners line when I got there.
Old Jul 19, 2011, 8:09 am

Programs: BAEC
Last month I was on the delayed Cathay Pacific flight HKG-HND that landed at 2251. We were bussed from a remote stand. I was in Business, and was the first off the bus, and up the stairs to immigration, which was completely empty. From touchdown to the monorail took exactly 30 mins, including collecting my bag. Immigration itself took around 3 mins, so if you're not near the front of the line, it could take a while to get through.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.