Wiki Posts
Search

Thank You

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2010, 1:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Gold, United Silver
Thank You

Some may remember that I posted a few newbie questions in anticipation of my first trip to Japan this week.

I just arrived back in the states this morning, and I want to publicly acknowledge the helpful tips and facts that board members were able to give me. From scouting out my post office/711 first thing for cash to only scheduling 10 minutes for the imperial palace 'cuz there's not much to see there, to getting mentally ready (ie, what to expect) for climbing Mt. Fuji, my trip was better in innumerable ways because of the advice I've received here. Flyertalk has always been a good resource for me, and the Japan board more than lived up to the community's reputation in my eyes. Thank you all again.
Old Aug 28, 2010, 8:20 pm

Programs: Former UA Premex, now dirt
Glad to hear you had a good time. ^
Old Aug 29, 2010, 1:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The main reason I post here is because I genuinely want visitors to make the most of their visits and come away with positive experiences. I'm delighted you enjoyed your trip to Japan.

I hope it won't be your last.
Old Aug 29, 2010, 11:16 am

Programs: Tokyo Monorail Diamond-Encrusted-Platinum
Originally Posted by LapLap
The main reason I post here is because I genuinely want visitors to make the most of their visits and come away with positive experiences.
Ha. I'm motivated by the money.
Old Aug 29, 2010, 10:10 pm

Programs: JGC / OW Sapphire
Glad you enjoyed your trip!

What were your favorite / least favorite parts? (Just curious.)
Old Aug 30, 2010, 12:10 am

Programs: LH M&M, CX MPC Green
I don't post here much if at all (1 trip to Japan - quick 5 day-er that was mostly work is why) but this is what FT is all about....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.