Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Japan
Reload this Page >

Can someone help me find deep discounted tickets to NRT?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2010, 11:03 am
Original Poster

I have spent the past couple days struggling to find tickets. I called IACE but their fares are just published fares. I finally found some decently priced tickets and they supposedly reserved them for me for "72 hours" but when I called back, literally, 15 minutes later they were not able to find the 'saved' itinerary. When the agent looked it up again the price had jumped up $150+ per ticket. I am so frustrated.

Does anyone know of a good deep discount agency or can advise me of somewhere that sells really cheap tickets?

I did a search and did not find anything, but if I missed a good thread please let me know.

I would really appreciate any help at all.

Last edited by SirDomino; Apr 15, 2010 at 11:25 am
Old Apr 15, 2010, 6:03 pm

Programs: various
Well, it might help if you mentioned where you are trying to fly from.
Old Apr 16, 2010, 6:42 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jiejie
Well, it might help if you mentioned where you are trying to fly from.
Excellent point. I don't know why it completely slipped my mind.

I am flying to Narita.

I ended up finding tickets with United. I have not flown with them before but the price was the lowest, by $250 per person, I could find anywhere, for a 1 stop ticket. It goes through Washington DC then to Narita. Hopefully the airport isn't too complicated.
Old Apr 22, 2010, 10:10 am
Original Poster

I just wanted to post an update and let everyone know that I was finally able to find some tickets for a decent rate, the lowest I have seen anyways.

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.