Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Japan Airlines | JAL Mileage Bank
Reload this Page >

How manage JAL reservation booked via Chase UR Portal?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2024, 8:27 pm
dv1
Original Poster

I booked a couple tickets using Chases UR Portal. I was able to pick the seats and got an confirmation email with the reservation and confirmation #.
I created a mileage bank account with JAL but i can't seem to find a way to look up / link my reservation. I created the mileage bank account after booking the tickets, so i wasn't able to enter the number at booking.
There is no place to do a search for ticket / reservation in their website. The manage booking section only has "filters" and Purchased / Awarded filters but no option to actually enter any values.

Same with the app.

The flight appear to be JAL flights, not code shared.

Any insight will be appreciated.

Thanks!
Old Mar 21, 2024, 3:26 am

Shaaaaaame! Shaaaaaaaaaame!

JK (mostly lol).

I believe you should be able to go to https://www.jal.co.jp/jp/en/?city=TYO and then click Manage Bookings, International Flights, Flights/Award Tickets, then use the NON-JMB member section to enter your details. This is how I manage my awards booked via Asiamiles.
Old Mar 21, 2024, 1:48 pm
mhy

Programs: JGC
The JAL confirmation number on the Chase reservation works on the JAL website, but you may need to call them to associate your reservation with your JMB account
Old Yesterday, 8:56 pm
dv1
Original Poster

Just in case someone in the future stumbles into this question:

I had to call Jal Airlines JMB for them to manually add the confirmation to my account. Once they did, it showed up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.