Community
Wiki Posts
Search

“Todays Japanese Whisky”

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2023, 10:00 pm
Original Poster

“Todays Japanese Whisky”

Going to be flying JAL business SFO to Haneda.

Anyone know what the choices of “Todays Japanese Whiskey” is?
Old Nov 12, 2023, 11:58 pm

Programs: AA EXP, NH Plat, Former UA 1K
I've seen pretty much everything across the board. Yamazaki, Hakushu, Chita, Ichiro's Malt Chichibu (that may have been for F only). I haven't seen any of the Suntory brands with an age statement for a long time on board, but they do have in the JAL's Salon part of the F lounge.
Old Nov 13, 2023, 3:58 pm

Originally Posted by Littlegeneral
Going to be flying JAL business SFO to Haneda.

Anyone know what the choices of “Todays Japanese Whiskey” is?
It was Hibiki Harmony on my SAN-NRT J flight in October.
Old Nov 19, 2023, 4:56 am

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de la Brosse a Cheveux Dore, SK *GfL, BA Gold, WY G, HH DIA, IC Plat Amb., Hertz PC
Obviously, as per the title, it depends on the day - so it varies I have seen the variants already mentioned
dvs7310 likes this.
Old Nov 19, 2023, 11:47 am

Programs: AA EXP, NH Plat, Former UA 1K
Originally Posted by SKT-DK
Obviously, as per the title, it depends on the day - so it varies I have seen the variants already mentioned
The great thing is they are all very good... unless the OP doesn't like smokey whiskey (which I actually don't either), then the Yamazaki and Hibiki days might be disappointing. Though I usually will still have 1x Yamazaki or Hibiki despite the smokiness since it's not something I would drink on a regular basis.
SKT-DK likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.