Wiki Posts
Search

Error on Manage Booking

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2023, 6:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: JMB Sapphire, OneWorld Sapphire
Error on Manage Booking

Hi all. I have an upcoming flight with JL and when I tried to access the manage booking on JL website, i got this error:

I was able to assign seats before and those seats are still showing occupied on EF. Any idea why this is showing? Is the flight overbooked?
Details: JL745 in Y. Booked using Asiamiles
Old Oct 25, 2023, 11:48 pm
Ambassador: Japan Airlines

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum
Did you try pulling that up on CX MMB page?
Old Oct 26, 2023, 5:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: JMB Sapphire, OneWorld Sapphire
Originally Posted by JALPak
Did you try pulling that up on CX MMB page?
Hi, yes. It showed Confirmed. I was also able to open my 2 other bookings so that specific reservation number was the only one thats showing an error.

Edit: tried accessing again today and its showing now. Not sure why it was showing an error earlier.

Last edited by abielp; Oct 26, 2023 at 5:48 am Reason: additional details
Old Oct 26, 2023, 9:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by abielp
Hi, yes. It showed Confirmed. I was also able to open my 2 other bookings so that specific reservation number was the only one thats showing an error.

Edit: tried accessing again today and its showing now. Not sure why it was showing an error earlier.
The quirks of the new JAL website.
abielp likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.