Community
Wiki Posts
Search

F Cabin Crew Staffing?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2022, 7:27 pm
Original Poster

F Cabin Crew Staffing?

How many crew members are staffed for the F cabin on JFK-HND? Is it two attendants and one chef?
Old Oct 4, 2022, 1:28 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, JL JGC
In my experience, there have always been 3 staff. I don't know that one of them has a designated "chef" role, but there does seem to be a lead F attendant and 2 other attendants. According to this thread, the lead in F is usually not the chief cabin attendant.

It seems like they keep it to 3 staff whether the cabin is mostly empty or completely full, having had experiences ranging from a cabin of 2/8 to 8/8.
Old Oct 4, 2022, 3:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by AnthonyGT
How many crew members are staffed for the F cabin on JFK-HND? Is it two attendants and one chef?
For the main meal service, one cabin attendant in the galley and two performing the service in the aisles. The senior cabin attendant managing the flight will also be seen from time to time. The three first class attendants will generally remain in the F cabin throughout the flight, but will of course have their rest periods.
Old Oct 4, 2022, 7:05 am
Original Poster

That lines up with my vague pre-pandemic memory. Thank you both for your responses!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.