Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Japan Airlines | JAL Mileage Bank
Reload this Page >

How to deal with time and airport change (NRT > HND) - [merged thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to deal with time and airport change (NRT > HND) - [merged thread]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2023, 9:21 pm

Programs: JAL Global Club, ANA Super Flyers
Yeah. Just don't miss your flight.
boybi likes this.
Old Nov 22, 2023, 11:21 pm

Programs: Delta Gold 1MM, JAL JGC Diamond, Marriott LT Titanium
Originally Posted by boybi
For a JAL flight, for transfer from NRT to HND, can I still go to the city after checking in at HND?
As long you don't go through security and immigration after you checked in at the counter, yes.
boybi likes this.
Old Nov 25, 2023, 1:59 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, JL JGC
Originally Posted by musashino22
Train requires 2-3 transfers and could be a pain if you have luggages.
This isn't correct - there is a direct train every 30-40 minutes which takes 1h40m. The bus is a bit faster (without traffic) but the train is actually half the price. Your best option is probably the one that lines up best with the time you clear immigration.
Old Nov 25, 2023, 2:59 am

Programs: JL JGC Diamond, HHonors Gold, Priority Club Gold, World of Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by rill2503456
This isn't correct - there is a direct train every 30-40 minutes which takes 1h40m. The bus is a bit faster (without traffic) but the train is actually half the price. Your best option is probably the one that lines up best with the time you clear immigration.
My bad, actually yes there is the non-stop service between Narita and Haneda and they run frequently - once every hour in the morning until 2pm. If OP is arriving at Narita after 3pm (assuming he is flying in from North America), there are only 2 left on weekdays - 16:47 and 17:27 although there are 2 more extra services 18:07 and 19:17 on weekends and holidays.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.