Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need same last name to book award ticket?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2018, 7:23 am

Originally Posted by xkr0p
I did book and they sent an email that they will not ticket until we show proof. Stupid by I figured a way around it 😉
How did you manage to get around it? I am having the same problem with my fiancee to book our honeymoon We transferred ALL of our spg points we had been saving.
Old Jan 24, 2018, 8:03 pm
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by enana2008
How did you manage to get around it? I am having the same problem with my fiancee to book our honeymoon We transferred ALL of our spg points we had been saving.
i'd rather want to know what your routing is
Old Jan 25, 2018, 10:05 pm

Programs: UA, AS
Originally Posted by enana2008
Originally Posted by xkr0p
I did book and they sent an email that they will not ticket until we show proof. Stupid by I figured a way around it 😉
I believe he is saying he was not able to get around it. He tried to get away with it by simply booking but JAL will not ticket his itinerary without proof of relationship.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.