Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Carriage Ride

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2007, 6:42 am
Original Poster

Carriage Ride

What can you expect to pay for a horse and carriage ride in Florence or Rome? What are the gondola rides in Venice charging? Do they expect a tip?
Old Nov 29, 2007, 7:07 am

Location: Catania, Sicily/South Jersey (PHL)/Houston, Texas/Red Stick/airborne in-between
Programs: United Global Svs, AA PlatPro, WN RR, AZ/ITA Freccia, Hilton Diam, Bonvoy Gold, Hertz Prez, IHG
Not sure about the carriage rides.

Here in Venice (I just moved here a month and half ago) the gondola rides will run about 80-100 Euros away from the Rialto and 100-120 right on the Rialto, though the price is negotiable with some gondoliers. Expect an hour maybe an hour and half. Prices are high, but if you are only going to Venice, and are with someone special you should try it out. If you will come and go a few times, you might skip it.

Ciao,
FH

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.