Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

laundry in Como

laundry in Como

Old Jan 21, 19, 2:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, HHonors Diamond, hold AA, UA, BA, AMEX points
laundry in Como

Does any one know of a pick up/drop off delivery service in Como for basic laundry? I do see self-service options but would send it out if the price is right. Thanks
Old Jan 21, 19, 8:30 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Will you be staying in a hotel which offer laundry service? A hotel with a concierge who can direct you to the nearest laundry facility?
Old Jan 21, 19, 10:18 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by obscure2k View Post
Will you be staying in a hotel which offer laundry service? A hotel with a concierge who can direct you to the nearest laundry facility?
I try to stay away from the hotel as they will charge by the article and run up a Euro 300 bill for a Euro 30 job. There are facilities around town, but I want a pick up and delivery service.
Old Jan 22, 19, 4:29 pm

Originally Posted by saaveraward View Post
I try to stay away from the hotel as they will charge by the article and run up a Euro 300 bill for a Euro 30 job. There are facilities around town, but I want a pick up and delivery service.
Laundry pickup and delivery isn't super common in Italy, but Google found me at least one place in Como that suggests they would: https://www.facebook.com/Pulilampo-T...2186702945183/

"Servizio a domicilio" are the words you're looking for. I have no direct experience with them - no clue what they charge, how practical pickup/delivery is, if they speak English, etc.
Old Jan 22, 19, 10:04 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by PWMTrav View Post
Laundry pickup and delivery isn't super common in Italy, but Google found me at least one place in Como that suggests they would: https://www.facebook.com/Pulilampo-T...2186702945183/

"Servizio a domicilio" are the words you're looking for. I have no direct experience with them - no clue what they charge, how practical pickup/delivery is, if they speak English, etc.
Thanks! I did see them online earlier and will have to have someone make a call in Italian to check. /