MXP question

Old Jul 2, 18, 1:17 am
Original Poster

MXP question

Dear Italy-Experts,
I asked the following qiuestions in the LH forum and ws referred here:

I will be arriving at MXP and, as a LH Senator, can "by the rules" use the LH lounge after arrival to wait for a friend who arrives a little later on another flight. The question now is: Can I get from the arrival level back to the departure level without a boarding pass for a departing flight? I.e. is there a checkpoint between arrivals and departures, e.g. for transfer passengers, or can I just follow the signs for transfers?

Thank you very much!
Old Jul 7, 18, 5:22 pm

If you arrive from a Schengen country, there is no checkpoint between arrival/departure level. Simply follow the sign "transfers" and you'll arrive in the departure level, nearby the lounge. You can exit through the baggage reclaim area without restrictions .
obscure2k and plaintalk like this.
Old Jul 7, 18, 10:27 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Originally Posted by edo01 View Post
If you arrive from a Schengen country, there is no checkpoint between arrival/departure level. Simply follow the sign "transfers" and you'll arrive in the departure level, nearby the lounge. You can exit through the baggage reclaim area without restrictions .
Welcome edo01 to Flyertalk and the Italy Forum. Thanks for your contribution
Obscure2k
Italy
Old Jul 9, 18, 4:25 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by edo01 View Post
Thank you very much for the information!

Search this Thread