Wiki Posts
Search

Form from Agenzia Entrate

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2015, 10:36 am
Original Poster

Form from Agenzia Entrate

Italy related (kind of)

I am looking for a document related to Codice Fiscale that everybody needs complete when buying and selling something in Italy. Unfortunately I do not speak the language and I was asked to print a form for that. Sorry if this is too vague (was told too look for something telemdia and A6/8)
http://www.agenziaentrate.gov.it/wps...l/entrate/home

Thanks in advanced
Old Aug 18, 2015, 12:08 pm

Programs: EX-*wood platinum, EX-hyatt diamond, sixt platinum, hilton silver, leaders club, esselunga verde...
Do you need a codice fiscale card or only the personal tax number? Or do you need a partita iva? Is it personal / private or sell / resell official?
Old Aug 18, 2015, 1:06 pm

Programs: AA EXP >4 MM, Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by Polomarc
Italy related (kind of)

I am looking for a document related to Codice Fiscale that everybody needs complete when buying and selling something in Italy. Unfortunately I do not speak the language and I was asked to print a form for that. Sorry if this is too vague (was told too look for something telemdia and A6/8)
http://www.agenziaentrate.gov.it/wps...l/entrate/home

Thanks in advanced
Codice fiscale is too broad a term. It just means the Italian tax code ID card. It's like saying in America, something related to your social security card. One doesn't need a codice fiscale to buy or sell something, you need it to buy and sell certain things. I assume you are looking to buy a house?

Agenzia Entrate just means italian revenue service, something like the IRS, but not quite. Codice Fiscale is a card you get, something like a social security card. You need an italian passport or a stay permit, unless you are an EU resident. There is no such word as telemdia in italian. A6 and A8 are the names of highways in northwestern italy.

Agenzia entrate has a website in english. You can go there and look for the form you want, since you don't mention the type of purchase you are interested in: http://www1.agenziaentrate.gov.it/english/

and: http://www1.agenziaentrate.gov.it/en...tate_taxes.htm
Old Aug 18, 2015, 3:49 pm

Programs: AA, UA lowly commoner
Italy related (kind of)
(was told too look for something telemdia and A6/8)
I'm just guessing here, but the numbers for the form to apply for a codice fiscale are AA4/8 for individuals and AA5/6 for others. Could that be it? I imagine that they'd be on the Agenzia delle Entrate website under something like "modelli" or "strumenti."

"Telemedia," if that's what was intended, is a term for telecommunications, but I can't guess at how it would be relevant here.
Old Aug 18, 2015, 3:54 pm
Original Poster

Thanks greatly appreciated.

It is for a private selling a flat. I will check the website under the terms above, not sure why they asked me to print it in advanced. I will have the necessary personal documents such as ID and extract from population registry back home.
Old Aug 24, 2015, 6:53 am
Original Poster

Thanks all, everything went fine including all the amusing stories my dad was telling them (always have to listen to them during family gatherings)
Old Aug 25, 2015, 4:44 am

Thanks all, everything went fine including all the amusing stories my dad was telling them (always have to listen to them during family gatherings)
Did you hear them in Italian this time?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.