Reload this Page >

FCO to Rome transportation options

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 4, 2016, 1:07 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JBD
Ground Transportation Options (Including Taxis, Trains, Buses and Shuttles) from 060608 - an Official Rome Tourist site
060608 Aeroporto di Fiumicino Leonardo da Vinci - Services and connections

Car Service Options Recommended by Many FTers Over Many Years
Stefano's Rome Cabs Cost €50 for one way transfer. (Price is for up to 3 people with luggage. Additional charges for more people and late night service).
TripAdvisor Reviews

Rome Shuttle Limousine Cost €50 for one way transfer. If booking a roundtrip there is a €5 discount. (Price is for up to 3 people with luggage. Additional charges for more people and late night service).
TripAdvisor Reviews

How To Check for Upcoming Transportation Strikes
Link to official website showing schedule of upcoming transport strikes (in Italian)
Link to site above, translated through google
Link to a search for strikes on website "Wanted in Rome". (This is a well maintained site geared to expats which will post info about upcoming strikes, usually a day or so beforehand).
Print Wikipost

FCO to Rome transportation options

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2023, 6:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by Grace B
Or, dare I say, use the official ticket machines.
The ones I'm talking about have the Trenitalia logo on them.

Also, at Roma Termini, I was able to buy the 4 for 40 deal, which I couldn't do at the airport. Then I had to do a separate transactions for the fifth ticket at regular price.
Old Jun 14, 2023, 9:20 am

In the few times that I've used Trenitalia kiosks in recent times, I've been able to buy multiple tickets in a transaction, whether with reserved seats or not.
Old Oct 24, 2023, 8:34 am

I'm also interested and I read that in addition to Trenitalia there is also Italo (very convenient).
Old Oct 24, 2023, 7:45 pm

No Italo trains from FCO to Rome. They only have long-distance ones.
Old Oct 31, 2023, 3:51 am

From Fco there is the Leonardo express fast train, a non-stop service every 15 minutes between Rome Termini. I personally chose a private transfer company, much more comfortable with a driver who waits for you at the airport and takes you right to the hotel. Price for 2 with Mercedes sedan 55 euros, very good. Link www.transfers-rome-civitavecchia.com.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.