Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Priceless Experiences promotion

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2016, 8:11 am

I got the email to select my GC yesterday. There is no choice for what stays to get a GC from. So if you have a HIEX and a 2 night HI stay but have a 2 nights Crowne plaza booked for later you will get the $50 card and not be able to choose to count the CP stay for a $75 card.
Old Dec 16, 2016, 10:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Originally Posted by FonzieBone
I keep forgetting as well. I've probably done it about 6 times total so far. I have a bookmark in my web browser, but I need some way to remind myself to actually *do* it.
Same here. I probably would have forgotten today but for this thread having a new post! Ad running as I type.
Old Dec 16, 2016, 1:12 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by krward
I got the email to select my GC yesterday. There is no choice for what stays to get a GC from. So if you have a HIEX and a 2 night HI stay but have a 2 nights Crowne plaza booked for later you will get the $50 card and not be able to choose to count the CP stay for a $75 card.
When was your stay?

Wondering how long I need to wait
Old Dec 16, 2016, 7:59 pm

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Also received the email to select the $100 GC-2 nt stay at the IC Clement and one night stays at a HIX and a HI, so no problem with this promo.
Old Dec 17, 2016, 2:45 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
I wonder if a IC Ambassador Bogo stay counts as a two night stay for this promotion?
Old Dec 17, 2016, 7:56 am

Originally Posted by kauppias
When was your stay?

Wondering how long I need to wait
last week, it only took a few days after the points posted
Old Dec 17, 2016, 10:29 am

last week, it only took a few days after the points posted
Thats fast! Still nothing here and its been 5 days since points posted.
Old Dec 19, 2016, 6:34 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, Wyndham Diamond, Caesar's Diamond
Originally Posted by Steph58
Emailed IHG and they still cannot give me an answer after 3 weeks. Called IHG and CSR said "definitely". My stay is this weekend, but who knows how long it will take to post to know for sure.
Why wouldn't you use the BOGO anyway? It would still count as an IC stay.
Old Dec 20, 2016, 6:55 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Voodoo Daddy
Why wouldn't you use the BOGO anyway? It would still count as an IC stay.
That would be assuming I have a BOGO certificate to use. But in answer to your question, not a good use of the weekend cert because: (1) second night rate was $159; (2) need one 2 night stay for this promo; and (3) Venetian had a promo stay 2 nights get $150 toward food/beverages charged to the room (exact same room rate as the price on the flexible rate).

Still waiting for stay to post--computer system was being overhauled for 2 days the first of which was the day we checked out. No folio or even tv bill info due to computer outage. Luckily had already charged $150 restaurant spend to the room, because no charges could be made to the room on that day as well. Sent a missing stay/points request today.
Old Dec 21, 2016, 8:47 am

My stays have posted by no email to select the MC!

Was told to wait 6 weeks atleast the email confirms mu stays are eligeble for the promo but sucks to wait that long...

Last years promo was more fun 😂😂
Old Dec 21, 2016, 10:28 am

Programs: AA EXP
I just got the email 8 days after the second stay posted. It says 6-8 weeks for the physical card or 4-6 weeks for the virtual one... that seems ridiculously slow. Anyone get a virtual card yet from the emails last week?
Old Dec 21, 2016, 10:47 am
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
Just got an email telling me I won a $50 MC as a result of this contest.
Old Dec 21, 2016, 11:07 am

Completed a 3 day stay in early December at a Staybridge Suites
Completed a 1 day stay late last week at an IC
No other stays occurred during the promotion

Today received an e-mail saying, "Your qualifying stays have earned you a $50 reward."

Does not seem right based on the T&C, but will call to confirm.
Old Dec 21, 2016, 3:01 pm

Originally Posted by 355F1
Just got an email telling me I won a $50 MC as a result of this contest.
you won or that you completed the stays necessary for the GC?
Old Dec 21, 2016, 3:24 pm
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
you won or that you completed the stays necessary for the GC?
I don't know.

I'm at 124 nights this year with IHG (and over 35 with other chains) so I don't really know.

It says something about qualified stays but I don't even remember what was required of me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.