Wiki Posts
Search

PC Rewards Shopping in the UK

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2007, 2:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold
PC Rewards Shopping in the UK

Seems to be available now in the UK (alongside US and Canada). Might have been before but I wasn't aware of it:

https://pcrukshopping.dbgloyalty.com/all.jsp

This link will show the complete shopping offer with the most generous retailers at the top:
https://pcrukshopping.dbgloyalty.com/all.jsp?s=o

This one caught my eye:
"Donate online at WSPA - World Society for the Protection of Animals and earn 2250 Priority Club points for each qualifying donation through the Priority Club Rewards Shopping Programme"

Presumably any one-off donation ought to be a qualifying donation but confirmation (preferably written) should be obtained from PC Rewards Shopping beforehand.
Old Dec 12, 2007, 2:17 am

Programs: * Alliance Gold
I believe this was discussed in this thread
Old Dec 12, 2007, 6:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by amateur305
I believe this was discussed in this thread
Thanks amateur305 for the prod and apologies to everyone for starting a redundant thread. Also good to see that donations to the aforementioned charity were discussed there as well!
Old Dec 12, 2007, 9:16 am
Moderator, SkyTeam and Germany

Programs: BA, LH, KL, EY, IHG, Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Radisson
I'll close this thread, please refer to the other thread for any relevant information.

ralfkrippner, co-moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.