Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrade and General Experiences at Intercontinental Prague

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2006, 10:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IC Platinum Ambassador, UA Mileage Plus, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold
Upgrade and General Experiences at Intercontinental Prague?

I am planning on visiting Prague in Jan 2007 and want to stay at the InterContinental Prague. I am currently Priority Club Platinum and will be Ambassador by that time (I will be waiting so that I can use my free weekend night while there) I would like to know if they upgrade to Club floor (lounge) with Ambassador. Also what are your overall experiences at that hotel.

PS I am hearing good things about the Hoilday Inn Express Prague as well. Any similiar experiences here?

Thanks,
Randy

Last edited by sdcarver; Mar 31, 2006 at 11:04 pm
Old Apr 1, 2006, 3:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Did you try a search for "prague" in this forum? If you do, I think you will find the answers.

I spent 2 nights at the IC Prague last month. Was upgraded to a 4th floor suite, river view, no club lounge (not open weekends?) and no problem at all using my free weekend cert. Top notch concierge, and I recommend the car service as well which is a bit overpriced but no worries about being ripped off.

BTW, the location is ideal, I would return in a heartbeat (though hopefully when the snow is gone!)

Be sure to search Prague in the European forum too as there is a wonderful travelouge with detailed recommendations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.