Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Holiday Inn Hampstead now Premier Travel Inn

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2006, 4:54 am
Original Poster

Holiday Inn Hampstead now Premier Travel Inn

When I arrived at the London-Hampstead Holiday Inn yesterday I was surprised to discover that it has now become a Premier Travel Inn

This change over happened on Tuesday, 21st March apparently and is not yet complete, the hotel still has many green signs and in fact still says Holiday Inn in big letters on the outside as well as Premier Travel Lodge

They told me that they were honouring all Holiday Inn reservations and that I would get my points (I’ll believe that when I see it )

However since they have made all rooms the same they are unable to offer any platinum upgrades or in fact any other platinum privileges (not that there were many anyway).

So if you have a reservation there and are expecting platinum treatment then you are out of luck.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.