Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any New Promotions to Buy Ambassador Status

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2006, 10:28 am
Original Poster

Any New Promotions to Buy Ambassador Status

I had bought Ambassador status in combination with the Delta miles promotion. However, that expired on me and I didn't renew at the $100.00 rate. Now I'm sort of sorry since I could have used the bonus 5000 miles for an upcoming reward need in Dar Es Salaam. I don't know it's worth the $150.00, but anyone know of any good deals or promotions to apply or reactivate?

Thanks.
Old Mar 12, 2006, 7:54 pm

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond
I understand code 6922 is some sort of Ambassador offer (stay 3 nights, get ambassador), but don't know the full details, see this post:

Found the post: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showp...&postcount=412

Last edited by perthite; Mar 12, 2006 at 8:02 pm
Old Mar 13, 2006, 8:23 am

Programs: PC Platinum Ambassador, Marriott Gold Elite, UA 2P, Starwood Gold, Avis First, Bolt Bus $1 Rider
i'd still renew

Originally Posted by leiterk
I had bought Ambassador status in combination with the Delta miles promotion. However, that expired on me and I didn't renew at the $100.00 rate. Now I'm sort of sorry since I could have used the bonus 5000 miles for an upcoming reward need in Dar Es Salaam. I don't know it's worth the $150.00, but anyone know of any good deals or promotions to apply or reactivate?

Thanks.
call up and beg and see if they will renew at $100 rate

i break it down this way

i'd value the 5k cert and the 1 free night cert at $25 each
the upgrade to the next room type at $50 (as i will spend 4 to 10 nites in ICs )

use your 5k cert to get your free room
trade the free nite cert for something you value or hold it in case you need it

and if you dont see it like this
just buy the 5k points to get your free room
Old Mar 31, 2006, 2:30 am

Think I first posted the code 6922. It's simple, just register, stay 3 nights (IC only), get ambassador. It should come with 5000 bonus points and free weekend nights cert. Funny, front page not updated with this code yet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.