Community
Wiki Posts
Search

yes! me... williard... reward nights.. happy..

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2006, 10:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: POS, Delta Skymiles, IC Plat Amb., Hilton Gold, SPG gold
yes! me... williard... reward nights.. happy..

ok - i had to post this

been looking everyday because i figured maybe someone would cancel their reward nights at the williard for may...

sure enough today - the 3 nights opened up for 25k per... so i cancelled the 3 nights rewards at the cp hamilton and moved up to the williard - same points per night.

from what you all say this is a good move

woo

im happy!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 10, 2006, 12:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Glad you are overjoyed by this accomplishment. Too bad you could not have shared this within the context of one of at least two threads that have been active for the past weeks on this very hotel, and this very issue.
Old Mar 10, 2006, 1:00 pm

Programs: WN A List Preferred and CP, AA, IHG Spire, Hertz #1 Gold 5*, Hilton Diamond, Enterprise Platinum
Originally Posted by Shareholder
Glad you are overjoyed by this accomplishment. Too bad you could not have shared this within the context of one of at least two threads that have been active for the past weeks on this very hotel, and this very issue.
yes, you've wasted so much cyber space by creating a new thread. Let's get over ourselves guys. No one was hurt by this thread.
Lighten up.
Old Mar 10, 2006, 1:14 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Shareholder
I always appreciate your continued sarcasm... first you tell me that its 30k a night, it wasnt. Then its there are no nights, now there are. You can be happy for me too, I will allow it
Old Mar 10, 2006, 2:41 pm
EdV

Programs: SPG Plat, PC Plat, AA ExPlat, LT Gold
Reward nights at an IC were only 25K per night? I thought they are always 30K per night? Did I miss something?
Old Mar 10, 2006, 3:22 pm

Willard 25K

I don't know if it is only certain nights, but I booked two reward nights for 12/30 and 12/31, and they wer 25K. I have checked other nights and they are 25K.

It doesn't seeem to be limited to any particular dates - just hard to find availability.

^
Old Mar 10, 2006, 4:12 pm
Original Poster

I don't get it either but I am certainly not questioning it!

The IC berlin is still 30k heh
Old Mar 10, 2006, 7:51 pm
Original Poster

ok it gets better - i had a look at the rates... the nightly rate for the award room is $519 per night

MY GOSH!
Old Mar 11, 2006, 10:31 pm
EdV

Originally Posted by lstheodore
I don't know if it is only certain nights, but I booked two reward nights for 12/30 and 12/31, and they wer 25K. I have checked other nights and they are 25K.

It doesn't seeem to be limited to any particular dates - just hard to find availability.

^
I don't get it either but I'm seeing it. @:-) Now, was I thinking of a trip there, especially with those being the going rates and there being a 5K discount!

BTW, I just put in random dates for 5/19 and the lowest AP rate is $976/nt with some of the suites going for $3760!!!!
Old Mar 12, 2006, 8:48 pm

Talking

Originally Posted by EdV
I don't get it either but I'm seeing it. @:-) Now, was I thinking of a trip there, especially with those being the going rates and there being a 5K discount!

BTW, I just put in random dates for 5/19 and the lowest AP rate is $976/nt with some of the suites going for $3760!!!!
At 25K/night, reward nights at Willard may be best value for PC points of any IC location in North America. Problem is finding available reward nights.

For IC Willard I've got a paid stay in April, and other than 2 reward nigths @ New Years which I've allready booked, I'm not sure that I'll be able find any more dates that I would want to use.

Still, given how nice the property is, how expensive rooms can be, and with reward nights at 25K, you almost have to look.
Old Mar 13, 2006, 8:40 am
EdV

Originally Posted by lstheodore
Still, given how nice the property is, how expensive rooms can be, and with reward nights at 25K, you almost have to look.
So true, it is helping to sway a quick weekend trip I was planning to NYC.
Old Mar 24, 2006, 8:33 pm

IC Willard Reward Nights no longer 25k

Checked several dates, and it seems that all dates are now 30K for a reward night at IC Willard, redemption had been 25k for some time.

Thanks again to Zhaunk who noticed Willard at 25K and posted word on Jan 16th.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.