Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ic Hk

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2005, 11:32 am
Original Poster

Ic Hk

Intend to stay there. Read somewhere that the free minibar does not include alcohol. Is it true? Or is it only at the other "lousier" IC in HK?
Old Apr 5, 2005, 11:56 am
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
I recall that it was only soft drinks for free but maybe rules have changed. Another thread and post by Unterwegs seems to indicate same for IC HK (unless he was referring to GS, but I don't think so)--seems to be the way for the IC GS in Hong Kong:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=335188

benefits rules say minibar is free--never contested it yet . . .
Old Apr 5, 2005, 4:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I had a conversation with the club lounge attendant who checked me out of my room about this. He thought the policy was drinks (any kind), but not food, were free. He called "the department that handles it" and they said the same thing - drinks, not food.
Old Apr 5, 2005, 6:16 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM
Originally Posted by Doppy
I had a conversation with the club lounge attendant who checked me out of my room about this. He thought the policy was drinks (any kind), but not food, were free. He called "the department that handles it" and they said the same thing - drinks, not food.
This is correct. That's the IC-HK's policy for RAs. ^ It's the IC-Grand Stanford that only allows wine, beer, and soft drinks free for RAs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.