Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which HI in Wuhan / China?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2005, 1:11 am
Original Poster

Which HI in Wuhan / China?

Can anyone help me with his experience with one the the two Holiday Inns in Wuhan / China? Does one of them have an Executive Floor? How about upgrades for Plats in both properties?

Thank you for your input.
Old Apr 1, 2005, 10:24 am

Programs: Flying Blue life Platinum , *A Gold ,PC Plat. IC Royal Ambassador , SPG Platinum
Thumbs up Wuhan HI

Originally Posted by mtresc
Can anyone help me with his experience with one the the two Holiday Inns in Wuhan / China? Does one of them have an Executive Floor? How about upgrades for Plats in both properties?

Thank you for your input.
Stayed 3 times here. Riverside is the best of both in despite some distance from the other part of Wuhan. Ugraded 3 times in a suite. Nice rooms. Riverside rooms get some noise during the night due to high traffic on the Yang Tsé. Staff friendly. Restaurants very average. If there is no smog, river view is nice.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.