Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Candlewood Suites (specifically Willow Grove, PA)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2005, 9:40 am
Original Poster

Candlewood Suites (specifically Willow Grove, PA)

Does anyone have any experience at this hotel? I have never stayed at a Candlewood Suites, nor do I know anyone who has. I'm staying for my sister-in-laws college graduation and virtually everything in the area is booked or overpriced (the Days Inn wants $119 a night, the Hampton Inn wants $142). I can get a studio suite at Candlewood for $89/night. The pictures look fine, just wondering if anybody had any experience.

Thanks,
dave
Old Mar 21, 2005, 2:57 pm

Programs: DL 1 MM/DM; HH Lifetime Diamond; Hertz Presidents Circle
I'll be staying there next week as I have a biz appt in the area. I'll post my findings when I get back.

Originally Posted by planetmn
Does anyone have any experience at this hotel? I have never stayed at a Candlewood Suites, nor do I know anyone who has. I'm staying for my sister-in-laws college graduation and virtually everything in the area is booked or overpriced (the Days Inn wants $119 a night, the Hampton Inn wants $142). I can get a studio suite at Candlewood for $89/night. The pictures look fine, just wondering if anybody had any experience.

Thanks,
dave
Old Mar 22, 2005, 1:30 pm

Originally Posted by planetmn

Thanks,
dave
I have not stayed at the one in question, but I have stayed at several.
Not bad digs. Clean and comfortable. No food though. They had a large freezer with glass window with food for sale.
Otherwise just like Amerisuites!
Old Mar 31, 2005, 7:16 am

Programs: DL 1 MM/DM; HH Lifetime Diamond; Hertz Presidents Circle
My one night stay at the Candlewood Suites in Willow Grove was my first with Candlewood. My best description of the Candlewood Suites I stayed in is that it is a budget Staybridge without the food.

I wasn't terribly impressed, but it was close to my business appointment that day-and, the price was right (107/night with tax). There must've been something going on this week as some other hotels in the area I looked into were sold out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.