Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How long for Priority Club to recognize Ambassador status?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2005, 1:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Globalist, Marriott Plat, various sundry
How long for Priority Club to recognize Ambassador status?

IC newbie here - please forgive me if the question is stupid...

One day ago (3/19), I (think I) signed up for Ambassador status with IC. However, it does not appear that the Priority Club Website has recognized the new status (I'm presently base status, but I know that goes to gold once the IC Ambassador status kicks in), and my credit card does not yet show a charge (usually, my credit card shows charges within a few minutes, even if they are not official yet.)

In your experience, how long does it take for the computer to recognize a new Ambassador status? I would like to get the status sooner rather than later because I'm planning to stay at the IC Mark Hopkins in late May, and I don't want to take any chances

Also, is there a number to call to see if such a status change has taken place? Thanks!
Old Mar 20, 2005, 1:32 pm

Programs: POS, Delta Skymiles, IC Plat Amb., Hilton Gold, SPG gold
I would think it would take a few days at a minimum -- this aint amazon.com

I think mine took about 1-2 weeks or so -- you can try calling them on their priority rewards number

one note - it took me 6 mos and 3 mailings (supposedly) for me to get the welcome kit. so keep on them if it does not come!
Old Mar 20, 2005, 10:23 pm
aku

Programs: UA 1MM, Marr/SPG LT Plat, HH Gold, IC Amb, Hyatt Gold, Hertz 5*, BW LT Diam
I paid for Ambassador with points over the phone a couple of days ago, and the change in status happened the same day. I guess they know when they've got your points but want to wait a day or two for the money.
Old Mar 21, 2005, 5:51 am
Original Poster

I'm definitely thinking two days - I just got the status e-mail about it this morning. And then 2-4 weeks for receipt of stuff...
Thanks!
Old Apr 2, 2005, 3:45 pm
Original Poster

Just received

Just got the stuff for it - two weeks for things to be mailed (interestingly enough, the same day as the Omni Select Guess Stuff from 6 weeks ago came in), and three days for credit card to go through and Ambassador status to be online. I'm thinking this could be very useful..

Thanks again for your help!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.